Hello everyone! As promised, here is the DIY Clutch Purse Tutorial you’ve been waiting for. Get ready to have lots of fun creating purses to match any garment in your closet. With so many fabric choices, the possibilities are endless! I really love the outcome of the one I made in the tutorial with the upholstery cotton fabric. I’m waiting for a beautiful African Wax Fabric that I purchased recently, and I can’t wait to make a clutch with it. I love making these purses and I hope you will too.
- Outer Fabric = Upholstery fabric is perfect! Options, Options
- Lining Fabric = Choose lightweight woven fabrics! Options, Options
- Fusible Interfacing = Heaveyweight Pellon
- Fusible Fleece = Pellon Thermolam
- Purse Frame = Upstyle
- Craft Glue = Gutermann HT2
- Tape (Transparent or Masking)
- Clips (Optional – to be substituted for tape) = Wonder Clips, Binder Clips, or Clothes Pins
- Sewing Machine Needle = I used a size 90/14. I would not suggest anything smaller.
Have fun making your clutch purse! I’d love to see your creations, so please tag me when you share.
Thanks for stopping by!
Remember: When you live in your DESIGN, it is from there that God SHINES!